Queenstown NZ, January 31st – February 4th 2010
ANZIAM, a division of the Australian Mathematical Society, is the professional association for industrial and applied mathematics in Australia and New Zealand. The annual conference of ANZIAM is an established gathering of applied mathematicians, scientists and engineers. The venue is The Rydges hotel, Queenstown, New Zealand.
Please note that the Mathematics in Industry Study Group 2010 will be held at RMIT in Melbourne from Feburary 7th to February 12th.
Kia ora, welcome
Welcome to ANZIAM 2010. This year the conference has come to South Island for the first time in many years. We have chosen the stunning town of Queenstown and the Rydges hotel as our destination. Queenstown offers many activities from bungy jumping, mountain biking and jetboating to steamboat cruises and fine dining. For information on the area see our Queenstown page.
Conference timetable (PDF, 74 KB), amended 29 January
- Dr Scott McCue (QUT). J.H. Michell medalist 2009.
- Dr Carlo Laing (Massey). J.H. Michell medalist 2008.
- Prof. Alan Champneys (University of Bristol)
- Assoc. Prof. Antoinette Tordesillas (University of Melbourne)
- Prof. Matt Visser (Victoria University of Wellington)
- Prof. Lee White (University of South Australia)
- Prof. Ruth Williams (University of California, San Diego)
- Prof. Song Ping Zhu (University of Wollongong)
- Danny Ralph (University of Cambridge)