Kaikoura Workshop 2014
Networks of life
Monday 10th - Saturday 15th February, 2014.Kaikoura 2014 challenges (PDF, 126 KB)
Photograph Gallery page
Edward Percival Field Station
Mathematics and Statistics Department
University of Canterbury
Private Bag 4800
Phone: (03) 364 2600 ext.7688
Fax: (03) 364 2587
This meeting is by invitation only (if interested contact Mike Steel)
Funding from the NZ Marsden Fund and Allan Wilson Centre.
Information for participants:
There are NO scheduled talks - besides your laptop, bring plenty of paper, pens, and ideas. Also bring some hiking shoes/jacket/swimming gear. There is no charge for invited participants, but you may wish to bring along some of your own food, particularly if you have a special diet (eg. vegetarian),
and some refreshments.
- Cass13 - Networks of life
- ABaCass2012 - A(lgebraic)B(iology)a(t)CASS)2012
- Cass09 - Wild ideas: speculations in theoretical evolutionary biology
- Cass07 - Random models in phylogenetics and resolving ancient divergences
- Cass06 - Random models in phylogenetics and resolving ancient divergences
Kaikoura Field Station has bunkrooms. Please bring a sleeping bag and pillowcase. More information is available on the Kaikoura Field Station website.
Information on how to get there can be found on the Kaikoura Field Station website.