Are you a tertiary mathematics or statistics educator?
If so, you are cordially invited to participate in our study on Mathematical Maturity! The questionnaire consists of six long-answer questions, and should not take long to complete. Take the survey HERE.
Lecturer (Assistant Professor) in Mathematics
Room 703, Erskine Building
Tel: +64 3 364 2987 ext 8878
Fax: +64 3 364 2587
- Non-classical mathematics and foundations
- Applications of non-classical logics to problems in analysis
- Mathematics education
I coordinate the Mathematics & Philosophy B.Sc.(Hons) degree; please do not hesitate to get in touch with me if you have any queries related to this degree. General academic requirements for the B.Sc.(Hons) can be found here.
- Hilbert Spaces (MATH 420)
- Foundations of Mathematics (MATH 336 / MATH 432)
- Logic, Automata & Computability (MATH 230 / PHIL 210)
- Non-classical foundations of analysis (funded by the Royal Society of New Zealand)
- Correctness by Construction (partially funded by RSNZ counterpart funding to the European Commission FP7 IRSES framework)
- Mathematical Maturity: How can it inform teaching and learning of mathematics? (partially funded by Ako Aotearoa and the University of Canterbury)