In 2010, the degree of Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) was conferred on me by Massey University, Albany, New Zealand. My thesis, Minimising Weighted Mean Distortion, was written under the supervision of Gaven J. Martin.
My earlier education includes degrees in physics, mathematics, and philosophy, and a graduate diploma in secondary-level science and mathematics education.
Find me on the Mathematics Genealogy Project.
- Ph.D. Mathematics, Massey University, 2010.
- M.Sc. (Distinction) Mathematics, Massey University, 2007.
- B.Sc. (First Class Hons) Mathematics & Philosophy, University of Canterbury, 2005.
- B.A. Mathematics & Philosophy, University of Canterbury, 2005.
- G.Dip.Tch.Ln. Science & Mathematics Education, Christchurch College of Education, 2002.
- B.Sc. Physics, University of Canterbury, 2002.