About the workshopThis workshop brings together experts in data science to discuss the important role that optimization and statistics play in this field. Research in these areas holds great promise for solving many of the large-scale problems that impact our modern society.
- Prof Thomas Lumley  (University of Auckland)
- Dr Miriam Hodge  (Lincoln University)
- Dr Kourosh Neshatian   (University of Canterbury)
- Dr Blair Robertson   (University of Canterbury)
- Prof Tim Robinson   (University of Wyoming)
- Dr Golbon Zakeri  (University of Auckland)
DateTuesday 22 November, 2016.
LocationThe conference will be held in Room 031 in the Erskine Building at the University of Canterbury, Christchurch, NZ.
Poster sessionA contributed poster session will be held during the workshop. We invite participants to submit and present a high quality poster.
|Rachael Tappenden||Email: Rachael.Tappenden@canterbury.ac.nz||Website: http://www.math.canterbury.ac.nz/~r.tappenden/|
|Marco Reale||Email: Marco.Reale@canterbury.ac.nz||Website: http://www.math.canterbury.ac.nz/~m.reale/|
|Blair Robertson||Email: Blair.Robertson@canterbury.ac.nz||Website: http://www.math.canterbury.ac.nz/~b.robertson/|