Kaikoura Workshop 2015
Networks of life
Sunday 8th - Friday 13th February, 2015
Last updated 16 February 2015
Edward Percival Field Station
Mathematics and Statistics Department
University of Canterbury
Private Bag 4800
Phone: (03) 364 2600 ext.7688
Fax: (03) 364 2587
This meeting is by invitation only (if interested contact Mike Steel)
Funding from the NZ Marsden Fund and Allan Wilson Centre.
Information for participants:
There are NO scheduled talks - besides your laptop, bring plenty of paper, pens, and ideas. Also bring some hiking shoes/jacket/swimming gear. There is no charge for invited participants, but you may wish to bring along some of your own food, particularly if you have a special diet (eg. vegetarian),
and some refreshments.
- Kaikoura Workshop 2014 - Networks of life
- Cass Workshop 2013 - Networks of life
- ABaCass2012 - A(lgebraic)B(iology)a(t)CASS)2012
- Cass Workshop 2009 - Wild ideas: speculations in theoretical evolutionary biology
- Cass Workshop 2007 - Random models in phylogenetics and resolving ancient divergences
- Cass Workshop 2006 - Random models in phylogenetics and resolving ancient divergences
Photograph Galley page from Kaikoura Workshop 2014.
Photograph Galley page from Cass Workshop 2013.
Photograph Galley page from Cass Workshop 2009.
Photograph Galley page from previous Cass workshops.
Kaikoura Field Station has bunkrooms. Please bring a sleeping bag and pillowcase. More information is available on the Kaikoura Field Station website.
Information on how to get there can be found on the Kaikoura Field Station website.